SC - DUNCAN, SC | Temp/Hire
- Perform engineering tasks using established procedures.
- Lead engineering design, testing and commissioning of the system in the field.
- Proven ability to effectively manage priorities while working with various types of people. -Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Demonstrated strong oral, written, and presentation skills, including the ability to explain complex technological concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Proven ability to organize/prioritize workload effectively and manage conflicting priorities.
- Must have the ability to take initiative and be assertive in a professional environment.
- Demonstrated ability to learn very quickly and adapt to all situations.
- Proven ability to function in a highly cohesive team environment to achieve department goals and to act independently to accomplish responsibilities.
- Degreed (bachelor) engineer
- 5+ years' of experience in the automation industry
- Direct experience and knowledge of one or more of these areas: Packaging, Indexing, Pick and Place, Multi Axis Servo systems, Storage Retrieval Systems, Intralogistics.
- Extensive knowledge in PLC programming, Motion Control, HMI.
- Strong interest in Project Management, PM experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
To submit your resume, email it to email@example.com