2nd shift Custodial/Housekeeping
GREENVILLE, SC 29613 US
Custodian1st and 2nd shift positions available
$12 Per Hour
Marketplace Professional Staffing is a 27-year-old, locally owned and operated staffing agency, with an outstanding reputation. We are currently seeking a Custodian in Greenville, SC
- 5 AM - 1:30 PM, Monday - Friday
- 2 PM – 11 PM, Monday - Friday
To maintain the cleanliness and overall appearance of buildings. Including the interior, windows and the entrances and walkways. Frequently requires lifting of up to 30 lbs. unassisted and up to 50 lbs. with assistance.Responsibilities:1. Maintains the overall appearance by:
- waxing, buffing, dusting, sweeping and mopping or vacuuming floors and stairs.
- cleaning and disinfecting showers, sinks, drains, and grout in restroom and ensuring supplies are provided.
- cleaning glass doors, mirrors and windows, furniture, vents, baseboard in hallways and kitchens, partitions and displays.
- cleaning/dusting venetian blinds.
- cleaning and polishing brass.
- cleaning water fountains.
- cleaning out sand urns.
- emptying and washing trash cans.
- emptying recycling bins.
- cleaning exterior area (20 feet) by blowing/sweeping walkways, picking up
- trash, washing windows
- cleaning kitchen areas as needed.
- cleaning up spills.
- pressure washing walks, buildings as assigned.
- loading trash into dumpsters.
- cleaning light fixtures/chandeliers, vents.
2. Assists in "set-up" and "break down" for meetings and special events as needed.3. Refers work order to Facilities Services when repairs cannot be complete in-house.4. Coordinates work schedules with building coordinator and/or occupants of areas to be cleaned.5. Inspects building for unsafe conditions and either corrects the problem or notifies Zone Coordinator of the need to correct the problem.6. Maintains appearance of custodial storage rooms.7. Maintains custodial equipment assigned by following operating, storage and cleaning procedures and notifying Zone Coordinator of problems as they occur.8. Performs special tasks as assigned by the Facilities Services Director of Operations or Shop Supervisors (approved by Custodial Manager)in support of the goals and objectives of the University.9. Moves furniture as requested needed to perform cleaning tasks.10. Follows safety procedures.11. Completes performance review process with Zone Coordinator to understand job performance expectations and how they fit into the department and university goals.12. Communicates openly (cell phone recommended) and recognizes contributions of co-workers and supervisor.13. Pursues professional development to keep pace with demands for services andinformation; including maintaining up to date information about the department14. Follow all Policies and employee responsibilitiesWhat we offer:
- · Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- · Attendance Recognition Incentives
- · Paid Training available
- · Sign on after 90 days
- · Career advancement opportunities
Our values are the foundation of our company, and we live, breathe, and play by them every day. As a Marketplace Professional Staffing employee, you can expect:
- · Integrity
- · Respect
- · Diversity
- · Accountability
- · Teamwork
To apply for this position, visit us at 704 Congaree Road, Greenville, SC 29607 for open interviews Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM to 4 PM, or call (864)286-3900 to schedule an interview.We are offering Immediate starts; you will need to bring two forms of ID & a copy of your resume.Candidates must undergo pre-employment background checks and drug screening.