Aero line operator
Greenville, SC US
We are currently seeking an experienced Aero Line Operator for a Greenville, South Carolina organization.
Overtime Opportunities Available!
- 8:30 am to 5:00 pm ( Monday – Friday )
The job is precise in nature and involves set-up and operation of equipment to efficiently perform work. Inspect and be responsible for quality of work produced. Ability to work with small parts daily.
This Aero Brush Specialist must have experience with precision measuring tools and equipment such as:
Must be able to use microscopes, calipers, micrometers, read blueprints, drawings and specify height gauges.
- Calipers and micrometers
- Stamping Machine/Ink Stamp
- Drill Press, Punch Press & Air Press
- Tin & Solder Pot/ Solder Wheel
- Slot/ Groove
- Copper Spraying
- Bandsaw & Grinders
- Terminal Attaching Machines
- Chamfer Machines
Essential job requirements:
- Walking or standing for the duration of the shift excluding breaks and lunch
- Repetitive use of hands & occasionally lifting/pushing/pulling up to 40 pounds
- Turning, leaning, and twisting
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Attendance Recognition Incentives
- Paid Training available
- Sign on after 90 days
- Career advancement opportunities
To apply for this position, visit us at 200 Adley Way, Greenville, SC 29607 for open interviews Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM to 4 PM, or call (864)286-3900
We are offering Immediate starts; you will need to bring two forms of ID & a void check.
Candidates must undergo pre-employment background checks and drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Must be able to use:
- read blueprints
- specify height gauges
Overtime is required and sometimes mandatory
Steel toe shoes