SPARTANBURG, SC US
Marketplace Professional Staffing is conducting an Executive Search for a Branch Manager for one of our valuable clients in Spartanburg, SC. The Branch Manager is responsible for directing and administering the operational efforts of the branch.
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Medical, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Benefits
- Manage direct reports to maximize productivity, efficiency, and the potential of the human assets of the company.
- Complete orientation of new employees in overall branch procedures. Actively participate in cross-training personnel and keep staff informed of all products and services. Conduct security training.
- Oversee individual accountability for the handling of cash and assists in resolving balancing problems.
- Ensure that branch achieves assigned loan production goal.
- Maximize cross-sales opportunities.
- Ensure members requests and questions are promptly resolved.
- Troubleshoot and resolve internal and external inquiries.
- Develop and implement annual department budget; review monthly to analyze variance and assure expenditures remain within limits.
- Primary security officer for the branch. Conduct required security meetings with staff.
- Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Two to five years similar or related experience
- Experience in investment strategies and management of liquidity and investment portfolios.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Darlene moved to Greenville from Huntsville, Alabama and began her professional career in IT at Metropolitan Life Insurance Company. She joined Marketplace Professional Staffing in 2015 as a Recruiter Assistant and was soon promoted to Staffing Specialist.
In her free time, Darlene enjoys spending time with family and friends.