Industrial line operator
GREENVILLE, (none selected) US
Industrial Line Operator
- The job is precise in nature and involves set-up and operation of equipment to efficiently perform work. Operation of the Band Saw and all primary equipment. Sharpen, shape, and dress cutting tools, grinding wheels, and other tools used in the operation.
$16 per hour
- 6 AM – 2:30PM, Monday – Friday
This position will not start for 2-3 weeks.
- · Operator moves all material on roller conveyors. Material is picked up by hand & placed into a loader to the machine.
- · Operator will walk the machine length during shift operation to monitor machine.
- · Setups and adjustments will require the operator to turn, lean, and twist.
- · Must be able to understand charts and corrective action.
The operations performed by personnel in this classification include but not limited to:
- · Stamping Machine / Ink Stamp
- · Drill Press, Punch Press & Air Press
- · Slot & Recess, Radius Molder & Schoop
- · Packing
- · Cement Cap and Hard Top
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Attendance Recognition Incentives
- Paid Training available
- Sign on after 90 days
- Career advancement opportunities
To apply for this position, visit us at 704 Congaree Road, Greenville, SC 29607 for open interviews Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, or call (864)286-3900
You will need to bring two forms of ID & a copy of your resume
Candidates must undergo pre-employment background checks and drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 per hour