LYMAN, SC 29365
Hours: 8:00 PM to 8:00 AM
* Provide repair and service support in manufacturing environment, working with production type machinery.
* Perform full range of maintenance on assigned equipment; including repair, on-site troubleshooting, installation, removal and preventative maintenance.
* Assigns duties, instructs, and guides the work of Mechanic B or other lower grade craftsmen assigned to projects as needed.
* Observes and complies with safety precautions for self and others, especially Lock-Out Policy.
* Maintains good housekeeping.
* May perform other duties as necessary including cross-training on production jobs to fill vacancies as needed and /or assist shift supervisor on the movement of product from one station to the next.
* Ability to interpret equipment manuals, complex diagrams, drawings, tables, and charts.
* Four (4) or more years of related field experience may be submitted for the certificate or diploma.
Meet Your Recruiter
Christi graduated from Boiling Springs High School in 2011. She then attended business school at USC Upstate. Christi is a Senior Staffing Specialist and has been with Marketplace Professional Staffing since January 2018.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her son.