LYMAN, SC 29365
Hours: 8:00 PM to 8:00 AM
* Provide repair and service support in manufacturing environment, working with production type machinery.
* Perform full range of maintenance on assigned equipment; including repair, on-site troubleshooting, installation, removal and preventative maintenance.
* Assigns duties, instructs, and guides the work of Mechanic B or other lower grade craftsmen assigned to projects as needed.
* Observes and complies with safety precautions for self and others, especially Lock-Out Policy.
* Maintains good housekeeping.
* May perform other duties as necessary including cross-training on production jobs to fill vacancies as needed and /or assist shift supervisor on the movement of product from one station to the next.
* Ability to interpret equipment manuals, complex diagrams, drawings, tables, and charts.
* Four (4) or more years of related field experience may be submitted for the certificate or diploma.